According to a new poll conducted by Careerbuilder, “72% of employers are taking steps to strengthen their employment brand to prepare for when the economy turns around.”
Of course, the first major take away is that there seems to be something a return of confidence in the U.S. Market. That's good news.
Another major take away is that if your company is looking to grow coming out of this recession, then you better be one of the above 72% .
So, what exactly are these 72% up to?
- Outlining potential career paths for current and future employees.
- Offering more employee recognition programs.
- Offering more flexible work schedules.
- Revising job listings to emphasize a positive work culture.
- Revising recruitment materials.
- Revamping their company career sites.
These things make you visible, competitive and desirable. Are you doing these things?