Thursday, May 28, 2009

It Was All a Dream

Bookmark and Share
What's that line from Alice's Adventures in Wonderland? 

"Down, down, down. Would the fall never come to an end? 'I wonder how many miles I've fallen by this time'."

Remember when we were in free fall?

"Oh, what will become of me?"

Remember when we paniced and drank the one the read "Drink me"? And that didn't work. Or that time we ate the one that said "Eat me"? And, well, that didn't work either. So we got rid of the free coffee and shed 600,000 more jobs.

"Down, down, down. There was nothing else to do, so Alice soon began talking again."

And then manufacturing orders rose sharply! Rose sharply from where? Had we really fallen?

No, of course not. It was all a dream. Business as usual. 

I wonder why there are so many empty desks around here...

No comments: